- Price 5 yuan, packing and postage extra .
- At dawn the price was asleep as usual .
- The patriarch paid him a handsome price .
- The price of life is eternal vigilance .
- Competition should beat the price down .
- Prices are variable according to the exchanges .
- In the long run , prices are bound to rise .
- They have put up the price of coal again .
- The prices of almost all goods were put up .
- Prices at the fairs are stable with a slight decline .
What is the meaning of price in Chinese and how to say price in Chinese? price Chinese meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.