press on with
- In the meantime we pressed on with the airlift .
- We must press on with the project without wasting time .
- Time presses . let ' s press on with our work
- You see problems as challenges , and press on with a smile
- You should press on with your work
- Let ' s press on with our work
- To ensure secure mounting of the unions on the hoses , they have to be pressed on with a predefined force
- The ministers agreed to press on with a combination of aerial bombardments and limited ground incursions into lebanon
- This also allowed them to press on with little casualties , allowing them to maintain their thrust and effectiveness and advance further
- We need to press on with battery research for plug - in and hybrid vehicles , and expand the use of clean diesel vehicles and biodiesel fuel
What is the meaning of press on with in Chinese and how to say press on with in Chinese? press on with Chinese meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.