- Since then he had written to her from the ports he had touched at .
- Port philip shimmered brightly, with every light in town turned on .
- The rotor connected the various ports in the stainless-steel valve block .
- The visiting politician 's first port of call was the new factory .
- The port of london laid an embargo on all ships coming from the baltic .
- This air improves the atomization of fuel coming from the low-speed port .
- I have never allowed the excuse to be pleaded of congestion at our ports .
- The dutch achieved a great measure of control over the pepper ports of sumatra .
- For some reason pilots prefer to turn to port if they made a faulty landing .
- Shall there be a free port in one state and onerous duties in another ?
What is the meaning of port in Chinese and how to say port in Chinese? port Chinese meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.