- He wanted to do his job and go from one port to another and sail the seas in solitude .
- It had been months since this boat had been in port to be cleaned up properly, and her bottom was foul .
- After rumania joined the axis in november 1940, he had been interned and eventually transferred through a neutral port to the united states .
- The port to use to connect to the remote computer
- The name of the ipc port to be used by the channel
- Dimension a , center of valve port to floor level
- Q3 . any possibility of porting to consoles
- How to use a com port to communicate with a modem
- From china port to not later than 31st august
- How to : map tcp ip ports to numa nodes
如何将tcp / ip端口映射到numa节点
What is the meaning of port to in Chinese and how to say port to in Chinese? port to Chinese meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.