- Utilization of the land which leaves it in an infertile condition is considered pollution .
- The spilled liquid gasoline quickly evaporates, adding more hc pollution to the air .
- Spent chemicals from dyeing represent one of the significant sources of textile pollution .
- There are a few problems of air pollution by chemicals, lint, etc., but these are minor .
- There is only, at best, random monitoring of wastewater effluent by the pollution control agency .
- At this point we should consider the best results that air pollution control can achieve .
- Any turbidity in the drinking water is automatically associated with possible wastewater pollution .
- Over 90% of the pollution load of textile wastes is contributed by the process chemicals .
- Ultimate disposal of waste concentrates must be made in ways which do not cause more pollution problems .
- Chemical engineers have considerable background that is applicable to water pollution problems .
What is the meaning of pollution in Chinese and how to say pollution in Chinese? pollution Chinese meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.