- 2 days off per week , leaving 261 days available for work
- Average no . of trip per week
- He works 45 hours per week
- 20 lessons , 15 hours tuition per week - 09 . 00 to 12 . 30 , monday to friday
- Costs roughly 40 per week
- 30 lessons , 22 . 5 hours tuition per week - 09 . 00 to 12 . 30 monday to friday
每星期30节课, 22 . 5小时课程,星期一至星期五
- Mean time between system failures must be no greater than once per week
- All goethe institutes organise several events per week for you , e . g .
- To see work per week , set the timescale to months over weeks
- This hard - working boy seldom reads more than an hour per week
这个用功的男孩子一星期很少看书多过一小时。 （ ？用功？ ）
What is the meaning of per week in Chinese and how to say per week in Chinese? per week Chinese meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.