- He tried by every means to redeem the pawn .
- He had no way to redeem his furniture out of pawn .
- He'd pawned everything he had .
- He pawned his watch for 30 yuan .
- He demanded her wristwatch as a pawn for the loan .
- Are you going to pawn it ?
- Did you leave your eyes in pawn in some wine-shop ?
- My watch is at pawn .
- He pawned the watch eliza had given him upon his birthday .
- I pawned my watch and cigarette to ensure a happy christmas .
What is the meaning of pawn in Chinese and how to say pawn in Chinese? pawn Chinese meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.