- When the last planes turned toward their carriers at about 9∶45, the great american bastion in the pacific was a smoking shambles .
- The ensuring battle in the new york stock exchange drove the price of northern pacific railway company from $100 to over $1,000 a share.
- Morgan and his ally, james j. hill, controlled the two northern transcontinental railroads, the northern pacific and the great northern, in 1901 .
- The little marine animal neopilina, which was dredged up from the bottom of the pacific in 1952, looks practically identical to its ancestors presented as fossils over 50 million years ago .
- The scenery is beautiful near the pacific ocean
- The astronauts splashed down in the pacific ocean
- Pacific southwest airlines flight 287
- Anticyclones in the south atlantic and pacific
- Photo taking on the beveridge reef in the south pacific
- World weather information - australia south pacific
What is the meaning of pacific in Chinese and how to say pacific in Chinese? pacific Chinese meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.