- The immigrants who had been coming across the pacific from china since the mid-nineteenth century presented a new problem .
- He defined the process of industrialism as essentially pacific in constrast to the militaristic spirit of feudal society .
- After a mission of 8 hours and 40 minutes, the command module splashed down in the pacific north west of hawaii .
- Alternatively we could make a direct attack by sea against japan's island barrier in the central and south pacific .
- Pacific industries are willing to explore with your corporation the possibility of even closer ties through joint ventures .
- He was nominated a member of the district administration of saumur, and exercised a pacific influence in both politics and commerce .
- Anthropologists wondered where the remote ancestors of the polyesian peoples now living in the pacific islands came from .
- The cold waters of the northern pacific and the still, shallow inlets are also rich in flounder, tuna, hablibut, shrimp and crab .
- Some say it was the carrier based dauntless that won the battle of midway and turned the tide of the pacific war .
- This unique tree, among the tallest in the world, is native to a limited area along the pacific coast of northern california .
What is the meaning of pacific in Chinese and how to say pacific in Chinese? pacific Chinese meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.