- The east pacific rise, west of south america, has a high separation rate but no axial rift .
- Shellfish originated in japan and were transplanted to beds in the waters of america's pacific coast .
- The pacific is by far the largest ocean and covers almost half of the total ocean area .
- The pacific ocean occupies nearly an entire hemisphere and is roughly twice the size of the atlantic .
- Winds from the pacific ocean are forced abruptly upward by a succession of mountain ranges along the west coast .
- This great development of air and sea transport has largely conquered the size of the pacific .
- In 1862, building of a railroad to join the pacific coast with the mississippi river valley was begun .
- The discoverer of the pacific walked "valorous and serene" into the public square and was beheaded .
- Her defence system in the central pacific had been breached at many points and was ripe for disruption .
- It is not on the shores of continents or in the coastal islands, that the soul of the great pacific is found .
What is the meaning of pacific in Chinese and how to say pacific in Chinese? pacific Chinese meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.