- The east pacific rise, west of south america, has a high separation rate but no axial rift.
- Shellfish originated in japan and were transplanted to beds in the waters of america's pacific coast.
- The pacific is by far the largest ocean and covers almost half of the total ocean area.
- The pacific ocean occupies nearly an entire hemisphere and is roughly twice the size of the atlantic.
- Winds from the pacific ocean are forced abruptly upward by a succession of mountain ranges along the west coast.
- This great development of air and sea transport has largely conquered the size of the pacific.
- In 1862, building of a railroad to join the pacific coast with the mississippi river valley was begun.
- The discoverer of the pacific walked "valorous and serene" into the public square and was beheaded.
- Her defence system in the central pacific had been breached at many points and was ripe for disruption.
- It is not on the shores of continents or in the coastal islands, that the soul of the great pacific is found.
What is the meaning of pacific and how to define pacific in English? pacific meaning, what does pacific mean in a sentence? pacific meaning
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by eng.ichacha.net.