- America's pacific presence encompasses the entire region .
- West of the mountains, the climate is damp from pacific winds .
- Please tell me the mechanics of how the pacific ocean plate moves .
- For the following week a deadly hush settled in the pacific .
- The pacific is more desolate than other seas; its spaces seem more vast .
- There are two gaps clearly seen along the pacific coast of japan .
- On august 7, 1942, the allies began their first offensive action in the pacific .
- Stray mines began to turn up off the pacific coast , imperilling commercial shipping .
- They'll have a one-day honeymoon, and then he goes straight out to the pacific fleet .
- Any ship that crosses the pacific is accompanied for many days by the smaller albatross .
What is the meaning of pacific in Chinese and how to say pacific in Chinese? pacific Chinese meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.