- But to gather in this great harvest of truth was no light or speedy work .
- That word has the ring of truth for a group of mature women at the university of pittsburgh .
- There was a good deal of truth in this when he wrote. herzog is a triumphant exception .
- If there's one word of truth in the rumour you're spreading, a shadow lies over england .
- The mission of these great minds is to guide mankind over the sea of error to the heaven of truth .
- There is an air of truth apparent through the whole book and indeed, the author was so distinguished for his veracity .
- It is terrible to destroy a person's picture of himself in the interests of truth or some other abstraction .
- Deerslayer met all the arguments and prevarications of this subtle opponent with his own cool directness of manner and unmoved love of truth .
- By dint of effort she contrived to get a glimpse of the light of truth here and there, and hoped that scant ray might suffice to guide her .
- There seemed to shelton a touching muddle in his optimism--a muddle of tenderness and of intolerance, of truth and second-handedness .
What is the meaning of of truth in Chinese and how to say of truth in Chinese? of truth Chinese meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.