- "you're dubious?" fitzgerald observed amiably .
- That's odd, observed mrs. butler, doubtfully .
- "this is a smash," observed toby, biting his lips. "
- At length, pushing away his plate, warren trent observed .
- The island was fairly flat and bare, faber observed .
- Astronomers have never before observed such a phenomenon .
- Erosions are not observed .
- People of many american countries observe the christmas day .
- "well, have a good time, daughter," observed her father .
- The observing station reported another hx 229 course change .
What is the meaning of observe in Chinese and how to say observe in Chinese? observe Chinese meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.