- These values should be added to the observed data .
- This was first observed by the botanist brown .
- This order is to be strictly observed .
- Crowds of visitors flock to zoos to observe the animals .
- I have very little to observe on what has been said .
- He sat in a circle of light carefully observed .
- Everyone should observe the law .
- The expected 2＋2 cycloadduct (79) was not observed .
- Allow me to observe that ....
- He sat silently observing them for a few minutes .
What is the meaning of observe in Chinese and how to say observe in Chinese? observe Chinese meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.