- Now let's observe how the rider behaves .
- I did n't observe the colors of her eyes .
- "that was not my doing," observed monks .
- By the grace of god, he was not observed .
- Lenehan observed them for a few minutes .
- He observes keenly but says very little .
- He observed but did not resolve it .
- No optical counterpart has been observed .
- They were observing the "check-in" process .
- Couldn't you observe a bit nearer home ?
What is the meaning of observe in Chinese and how to say observe in Chinese? observe Chinese meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.