motor activities meaning
- As much as ours is a motor company, we cannot be solely dependent on the motor activities.
- The observation in invertebrates of pattern generators temporarily formed before the production of motor activity strengthens the assumption.
- The user is instructed to imagine the motor activity while the EEG picks up the associated brain signals.
- The receptors are concentrated in the brain regions responsible for motor activity, concentration and short-term memory.
- During motor activity, serotonin released in synapses that contact nerve impulse initiation and thereby muscle contraction are inhibited.
- Usually they see these perceptual-motor activities being in the sphere of either speech therapy or occupational therapy.
- Developmental disabilities may render a child incapable of performing certain motor activities, such as drawing or building blocks.
- The cells fire these chemicals in pacemaker fashion, keeping the brain alert, enhancing attention and priming motor activity.
- Brown-S�quard had argued that all motor activity rested in the brain and operated through the nervous system alone.
- This implies there is a coupling between the perception of music and the motor activity of those musically trained individuals.
What is the meaning of motor activities and how to define motor activities in English? motor activities meaning, what does motor activities mean in a sentence? motor activities meaning，motor activities definition, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by eng.ichacha.net.