- It is impossible to give a satisfactory explanation for a potholer's motives .
- Human motives are based on needs, whether consciously or subconsciously felt .
- Whatever my motives may have been at the time, in any case, i liked the idea of resign .
- He professed to be puzzled about such base suspicions of soviet motives .
- Prompted by some obscure motive he would lure his victims into this room .
- At the prospect of losing his great motive ralph lost indeed his one inspiration .
- Her winter in italy also formed the motive of some of her most delightful thoughts .
- Chief among these motives was the overwhelming idea of the great whale himself .
- The same motives which lead men to marry late also lead them to limit their families .
- I had never been able to talk to others, and i had to guess at their meanings and motives .
What is the meaning of motive in Chinese and how to say motive in Chinese? motive Chinese meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.