- The motive behind such words is austere rather than snobbish .
- Man's conduct is usually determined by quite different motives .
- See if you can distinguish a just motive for this prosecution .
- It carried naked truth about his motives into indecency .
- Their proposals are all worthless and designed out of sinister motives .
- She tried to find in it a motive sufficient for their silence .
- It is probably a mistake to credit dolphins with any motive of life-saving .
- In this period i made another error, even though from a good motive .
- I put it to you that you are the only person who had a motive for the crime .
- She had the slightest inkling of her husband's motive in obtaining this ticket .
What is the meaning of motive in Chinese and how to say motive in Chinese? motive Chinese meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.