- No motive has discovered .
- A weasel giving new year 's greetings to a hen has ulterior motives .
- His motives were pure .
- What can be the motive for such extraordinary conduct as that ?
- The police have excluded robbery as a motive for the murder .
- Worthy and unworthy motives are often not dissociable .
- Kennedy rarely lost sight of other people's motives and problems .
- In some of jame's fiction motive seems to smother event .
- It was all so plain about his true, underlying motive .
- The motives are base .
What is the meaning of motive in Chinese and how to say motive in Chinese? motive Chinese meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.