- She felt it no use to conjecture his motives .
- He claimed that his motive for stealing was hunger .
- The same motives always produce the same actions .
- The man privately admits that his motive is profits .
- I elaborated people's motives all too profusely .
- Their groundless accusation is made with ulterior motives .
- Can we assign jealousy as the motive for the crime ?
- Are you suggesting i don't know my own motives ?
- The characters and their motives are round and deep .
- To this day i have not understood nasser's motives .
What is the meaning of motive in Chinese and how to say motive in Chinese? motive Chinese meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.