- His courage failed him at the last moment .
- From this moment i renounce your friendship .
- Please give me a moment to collect my thoughts .
- Armed conflict may break out at any moment .
- I took to her the moment i met her .
- She looked at it critically for a moment .
- I pondered a moment in sore perplexity .
- For a moment he was robbed of confidence .
- This was no moment for human glory .
- We had room at the moment for only three .
What is the meaning of moment in Chinese and how to say moment in Chinese? moment Chinese meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.