- Only micronic particulates penetrate to the depth of the lung .
- Lung cancer is almost always a self-inflicted disease .
- The lung possesses its own local immune responsive system .
- Even the movements of the heart and lungs are greatly reduced .
- Air that is expelled from the lungs passes through the glottis .
- The air came into his lungs sharp and cold as he breathed .
- Respiratory tract fluid is the major product of the normal lung .
- Her lungs rattled worse than this complimentary bus .
- His lungs are affected .
- He wanted to fill his soul's lungs with the pure radiance .
What is the meaning of lung in Chinese and how to say lung in Chinese? lung Chinese meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.