- I also hoped that, speaking russian fluently as he did, he might become an important link with the soviet high command .
- While he had been abroad, his mother's letters-graceful, witty, informative, cheerful-had been his main link with home .
- Phyl wanted to tell her about ted king and the squatters, and about bette to show that she, too, had her links with the strike .
- These murders are linked with company cash , right
- Ce promotes closer links with france with photos
- Scenario 1 : static links with pre - defined data
- Compile the main program and link with the dl library
- When linking with an msil . obj or . netmodule file , use
- To express your opinion . 4 . i want to exchange links with
- Mpg format , linked with the above presentation file
What is the meaning of link with in Chinese and how to say link with in Chinese? link with Chinese meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.