link trainer meaning
- Synthetic training devices present included two Link trainers, two Gunairstructors, and one deflection gunnery trainer.
- One of the volunteer docents trained in a Link Trainer and shares his experiences with visitors and tours.
- The Link Trainer used the control stick and external motors to control organ bellows located under the simulator.
- The Empire State Aerosciences Museum in Glenville, New York, has a restored 1944 Link Trainer on display.
- The Jimmy Doolittle Air & Space Museum, located at Travis AFB in CA, exhibits a Link Trainer.
- There is a preserved but unrestored Link Trainer on display at the American Treasure Tour in Oaks, Pennsylvania.
- Around 1930, a large advance in motion platform technology was made with the creation of the Link Trainer.
- Another Link Trainer in working condition is on display at the Commemorative Air Force Airpower Museum in Midland, Texas.
- Two Link Trainers are on display at the Museum of Flight restoration facility at Paine Field near Seattle, Washington.
- The Valiant Air Command Warbird Museum in Titusville, Florida has a Link Trainer with instructor station in its collection.
What is the meaning of link trainer and how to define link trainer in English? link trainer meaning, what does link trainer mean in a sentence? link trainer meaning
，link trainer definition
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by eng.ichacha.net.