- Many were mere ideas for poems jotted down on whatever scrap of paper lay to hand .
- Again he had lied to them, telling them that he was praying, that he was at peace with the world and men .
- " tom , don t lie to me - i can t bear it .
- Nothing , sergeant . - don ' t lie to me , soldier
- I won ' t lie to you . it ' s a truth serum . - groans
- I lied to my parents and now i feel very guilty
- Ok , listen . i mean , i did lie to you once ,
- But you lied to me and put on that stupid show
- You ' re lying to jazz up your otherwise miserable life
- The tourist center lies to the south of the station
What is the meaning of lie to in Chinese and how to say lie to in Chinese? lie to Chinese meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.