- I can't lie to myself, i don't want to lie to you .
- We've no right to lie to other people or to ourselves .
- The crew lay to their oars .
- Lie to anyone else under the sun, but don't lie to me .
- He lied to me .
- I 've found he lied to me , so i 've decided to have done with him .
- She knew that rawdow and his wife would lay to miss crawley .
- I find it enough to live, without spinning lies to account for life .
- In spite of her having lied to us before, we fell for her story .
- The central location of curve b lies to the right of those of curve a and curve c .
What is the meaning of lie to in Chinese and how to say lie to in Chinese? lie to Chinese meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.