- We lay on a long, flat rock, while the shallow water rippled over us .
- He lay on the sleeping-porch and watched the winter sun slide along the taut curtains .
- Gerard'body lay on straw in germany, and his spirit was away to sevenbergen .
- I lay on the bed and reveled in the delightful sensation of living out a long－sought dream .
- We lay on a long, flat rock, while the shallow water rippled over us in cool sheets .
- All the pre-shamvaian rocks in the selukwe area lie on the inverted limb of this fold .
- When he came to himself he was lying on the grass in the meadow where he was accustomed to keep his flock .
- As he lay on the bank reading, his servant, francis, made remarks upon his master .
- I lifted myself on my elbow and looked at my dollar watch, which lay on the chair at the bedside .
- Gradually the argument became more heated . it was about a book which lay on the table in front of them .
What is the meaning of lie on in Chinese and how to say lie on in Chinese? lie on Chinese meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.