- Very sadly marivel went up to his own room and lay on his bed .
- Beth lay on her sofa, talking cheerily with her old friend .
- He was dead, lying on the floor, and she pictured him to herself .
- The brief lay on the table, as big as a thick telephone directory .
- She lay on her back, with arms stretched in utter weakness by her sides .
- She threw off her clothes, got into bed and lay on her back and thought .
- They were lying on the hot deck watching the line of the key .
- He blundered into the living-room, lay on the davenport, hands behind his head .
all points such as and lie on a surface of two sheets. 所有象和这样的点都位于一个双叶曲面上。
- She was lying on a sofa, beautifully dressed and looking very lovely .
What is the meaning of lie on in Chinese and how to say lie on in Chinese? lie on Chinese meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.