- The town lies on the coast .
- She could lie on the cool rocks and play with the golden carp .
- A thick deposit of mud lay on the fields when the flood went down .
- The boy lay on his bed, pale and thin from fasting .
- A large cat was lying on the hearth and grinning from ear to ear .
- I could see catherine lying on a table, covered by sheet .
- Sardinia and corsica lie on the flank of the long italian boot .
- He lay on his stomach, making an earnest business of sleeping .
- The point about which moments are computed need not lie on the rod .
- The tramp always keeps his eyes peeled for coins lying on the ground .
What is the meaning of lie on in Chinese and how to say lie on in Chinese? lie on Chinese meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.