- The captain lay on his face on the hillside .
- Fritz was lying on a couch, fully dressed .
- Take the book which is lying on the table .
- Feliks went and lay on the mattress .
- He lay on the ground, dazed and weak .
- He lay on his back and looked up at the sky .
- So we lay on the roof under the balustrade .
- How much did you lay on that race ?
- The moon lay on the gazed snow of the backyard .
- It lie on us to lick illiteracy .
What is the meaning of lie on in Chinese and how to say lie on in Chinese? lie on Chinese meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.