- Though many difficulties lay in the way, jenny came through .
- They went on and next came across a man lying in the sun .
- She let her hand lie in his a moment, smiling up at him adorably .
- This tree lay in a line parralleled to the glen, at the brow of the hill .
- The savage lay in wait for us in the dismal shadow of the woods .
- I couldn't help but wonder: is this what lay in store for me ?
- Only the blind can realized the manifold blessings that lie in sight .
- Lovett's main contribution lay in elegantly sarcastic phrases .
- Throughout that night i lay in the purple limbo between sleeping and waking .
- The last excitement lay in the crushing of trick amendments .
What is the meaning of lie in in Chinese and how to say lie in in Chinese? lie in Chinese meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.