- The robbers were lying in wait for the rich traveller .
- The quite magnificence of his political pathos lay in this .
- The sergeant lay in his dirty long-sleeved underwear .
- He lay in the heather .
- The hope of the future lay in the most speedy ending of the war .
- The injured captain, lying in the bow of the boat, said nothing .
- There were the flowers, which also lay in the sungo's department .
- A man was lying in the box on top of a pile of woollen goods .
- The big silver fish lay in the shallows at howard's feet .
- The molecular explanation for charles'law lies in the fact .
What is the meaning of lie in in Chinese and how to say lie in in Chinese? lie in Chinese meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.