- All their hopes lie in him .
- I lay in the sun all day and got burnt to a crisp .
- The secret of happiness lay in limiting the aspirations .
- She threw the lie in his face .
- Keys no more lie in the air, or float on the water .
- Part of answer, of course, lay in his upbringing .
- The axis lies in any other direction the aspect is oblique .
- It all lies in a word, and nothing can change my mind .
- Ralph lay in a covert, wondering about his wounds .
- I would rather use my money than leave it lying in the bank .
What is the meaning of lie in in Chinese and how to say lie in in Chinese? lie in Chinese meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.