- The whole thing lay in a nutshell .
- I gave him the lie in his throat .
- The happy effect for vernon lay in a distant future .
- Part of the reason for this lies in ionic association .
- In all cases the gnomon lies in the plane of the meridian .
- She made her bed , let her lie in it .
- He had arrested by the police who had been lying in wait .
- It is the custom to consider that wit lies in obscurity .
- Does our only hope of survival lie in disarmament ?
- Her profit lay in the other articles of her management .
What is the meaning of lie in in Chinese and how to say lie in in Chinese? lie in Chinese meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.