- I could not lie in her pure face .
- Her white wool gloves lay in her lap .
- The hens do n't lay in this cold weather .
- The hens don't lay in this cold weather .
- Their clothes lay in a huddle on the floor .
- Her chief strength lay in sotherton .
- But why didn't they lay in ambush ?
- It is a holiday tomorrow , so you can lie in .
- I must lay in a supply of food .
- He lay in a sprawl over the desk .
What is the meaning of lie in in Chinese and how to say lie in in Chinese? lie in Chinese meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.