- I rather lean to your view .
- The pillar leans to the north .
- The second method of changing engine operating parameters means, in essence, operating fuel lean to increase combustion .
- Wise, balanced, leaning to the liberal side, he was used when the president wanted to convey lofty, somewhat philosophical nonpartisanship .
- They carry an extremely high proportion of lean to fat
- The old church is leaning to one side
- In case of doubt it is best to lean to the side of mercy
- Owes its characteristic lean to poorly made foundations
- Lean to the left lean to the right
- " it ' s the one that leans to the side , like it ' s had too much to drink .
What is the meaning of lean to in Chinese and how to say lean to in Chinese? lean to Chinese meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.