- A tall, brawny woodsman stood leaning against a tree which stood upon the bank of the river .
- Leaning against the wall behind her stood job, apparently uninjured, but bruised and trembling .
- She leant against the chest of drawers, and murmured incoherent supplications for a long while, till she suddenly started up .
- A young man was leaning against the mantelpiece
- He leaned against the tree quietly to conserve strength
- Then he stood leaning against the wall unable to speak
- Hey , lupus , don ' t lean against that door , bud , all right
- The stout fellow leaned against the rail , hand in pocket
- When you lean against the table to take a shot
- Armand leaned against a tree and watched
What is the meaning of lean against in Chinese and how to say lean against in Chinese? lean against Chinese meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.