- The River Leam flows north of the village.
- In 2007 The Red Lion public house was refurbished after flooding by the River Leam.
- Early development of the old town centre was on the southern bank of the River Leam.
- Some children of St Augustine's Primary; a good school at Leam Lane Estate.
- Conference USA, WAC, I-A Independents, Big Sky, Gateway, Ivy Leam.
- Close to the bridge is a pipeline which feeds water from the Leam to nearby Draycote Water.
- Inbakavi was born "'Xavier Henric Leam "'at Manapparai in Tirunelveli district.
- He widened the River Nene below Horseshoe Sluice, banking the north side of Morton's Leam.
- It then runs south-west to where it joins the River Leam, between Kites Hardwick and Woolscott.
- Rains Brook, a tributary of the River Leam, forms the parish and county boundary northwest of the village.
What is the meaning of leam and how to define leam in English? leam meaning, what does leam mean in a sentence? leam meaning
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by eng.ichacha.net.