- The chromosphere is a frothy layer churned up by gases in the photosphere .
- The rain drops will be subject to evaporation in the unsaturated subcloud layer .
- However, it does not require an absorbed vapour layer to become effective .
- Results were obtained only for a surface layer on the tensile side of the plate .
- Two or more layers of fabric are combined by pushing barbed needles through them .
- Perhaps because of a natural gum in the plant, the layers stuck together .
- Thic coat serves as an adhesive between cells and as a protective layer .
- The outermost layer of fluid clings to the walls of the tube, and its velocity is zero .
- They said that there was likely to be oil in the crests of folds of rock layers .
What is the meaning of layer in Chinese and how to say layer in Chinese? layer Chinese meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.