- The slime layer consists of one aerobic and one anaerobic sublayer .
- Biological membranes are composed of two layers of phospholipid molecules .
- There the cells divide rapidly to form a single layer of skin .
- The muscle and fascial layers are incised lateral to a rectus incision .
- By operating this way, we cut through three layers of management .
- Thin layers of sandy shale, and carbonaceous fragments are locally present .
- In the earth's interior there are similar channels or low-velocity layers .
- Immediately there is a sharp increase in current to charge the double layer .
- As the air proceeds along the test section the boundary layer thickens .
- If the fluid is agitated, the thickness of the surface layer become reduced .
What is the meaning of layer in Chinese and how to say layer in Chinese? layer Chinese meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.