- The mesophyll consists of two layers of palisade parenchyma .
- It was a terylene diaphragm coated with a layer of aluminum .
- The component layers have the geometry of stratigraphic units .
- When the flood subsided , it left a layer of mud in the fields .
- He also found a layer of small stones just below the surface .
- A layer of coarse gravel is often placed around the drain tile .
- The superficial layers are often frequency selective to transmission .
- " pare " indicates removing the outer layer or edge of something .
- The incoming solar energy is shared by a thicker layer of water .
- The retina, the inner layer of the globe, consists of two portions .
What is the meaning of layer in Chinese and how to say layer in Chinese? layer Chinese meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.