- Oh, there are still some diehards such as the wall street journal and gary hart.
- Encounter none the less was the main british literary-intellectual journal of the period.
- The journal of opinion is, by its very nature, predestined to become the organ of a party.
- Kronecker warned the editor that this immature and obscure article would kill the journal.
- They had just returned from the library, each carrying a stack of novels, magazines and medical journals.
- In the engine, oil is supplied to crankshaft and camshaft journals rotating in their supporting bearings.
- I wrote a decidedly intemperate journal entry on byron's thunderbolt visit and its miserable outcome.
- Existing literature on the subject is widely scattered through many domestic and foreign technical and scientific journals.
- Their essays invade academic journals as well as little magazines, sometimes edging poetry and fiction out of sight.
- His conclusions, published in the journal of the american medical association, added up to a resounding victory for the abilities' philosophy.
What is the meaning of journal and how to define journal in English? journal meaning, what does journal mean in a sentence? journal meaning
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by eng.ichacha.net.