- Over the years he contributed many articles in technical journals.
- There were similar comments in the times, express, and other journals.
- The wall street journal once said that i had "an ego as big as all outdoors."
- His journal is only literature in embryo, his finished work stillborn.
- The wall street journal also ran a big story about chrysler.
- A broad survey of the astronomical literature is provided by annual review journals.
- The smallest details of the operation had been daily chronicled by the journals.
- In the end he had thrust aside his journal and was once more writing verse.
- Out of such excursions emerson derived material for his crowded journals.
- On the payment date, the following entry would be made in the cash disbursements journal.
What is the meaning of journal and how to define journal in English? journal meaning, what does journal mean in a sentence? journal meaning
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by eng.ichacha.net.