- Gus in his red jacket and patent-leather boots, whip in hand, stepped to the door of the cage .
- George took off his jacket , rolled up his sleeves and pushed his right arm through the drain cover .
- This invariance requirement has been a strait jacket on the free invention of scientists .
- She stopped near the major. slowly she unfastened the buttons of the jacket and removed it .
- Jackets and coats were flung aside; shirts thrown open at the neck, and rolled up to the shoulders .
- One night, about eleven o'clock, a man of mr. riach's watch came below for his jacket .
- The peculiar little tan jacket with large mother-of-pearl buttons was all the rage that fall .
- The jacket was beautifully cut and you could see at a glance that it had been made by a good tailor .
- Usually he walked around threatening the sick men with a strait jacket which he always carried over his arm .
- Without speaking, lord reached into his jacket for the envelope containing the money and handed it to redmond .
What is the meaning of jacket in Chinese and how to say jacket in Chinese? jacket Chinese meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.