- Dinner jackets should be worn .
- She has a red jacket on .
- It 's getting cold. we 'd better start wearing our padded jackets .
- This jacket is too dark .
- Whose jacket did you borrow ?
- His brown velvet jacket had become perennial .
- My jacket has worn well .
- I buttoned up my jacket and raced my shadow home .
- Jacket restraint is used if skeletal pin or wire is used .
- She put the jacket away, and stood by musing a minute .
What is the meaning of jacket in Chinese and how to say jacket in Chinese? jacket Chinese meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.