- He never possessed a dinner jacket .
- The acid has burnt a hole in my jacket .
- Whereabouts did you leave your jacket ?
- The gun caused a bulge in his jacket .
- She wore a jacket and skirt of purple velvet .
- This jacket has n't been properly washed .
- Around the engine cylinder is a water jacket .
- Make two children 's jackets out of this gown .
- The life jacket buoyed her up until help arrived .
- He bought a jacket at the gentleman 's outfitters .
What is the meaning of jacket in Chinese and how to say jacket in Chinese? jacket Chinese meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.