- Find the magnitude of the average acceleration during the interval .
- The sunny intervals we were promised have been few and far between .
- The individual particles are spread over an increasingly wide interval .
- The time interval between the shots depends on the degree of multiplicity .
the domain of dependence is restricted to the interval 0≤x≤1. 相关域限制为区间0x1。
- The integers divide the number line into infinitely many half-open intervals .
- We use nonparametric tests, we lose sharpness in estimating intervals .
- Intervals can be either real or imaginary in the theory of relativity .
- Therefore, the results can be valid only for very short time intervals .
What is the meaning of interval in Chinese and how to say interval in Chinese? interval Chinese meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.