- Break up the interval (a, b) into small enough intervals .
- The time interval between drops generally ranges from 10 to 12s .
- After a decent interval miss isabel glided out .
- Fire-break should divide them at conveniently spaced intervals .
- Now our interval of immunity and advantage came to its end .
- Precipitates are usually collected by centrifugation at intervals .
- Relentlessly her mind travelled on over the dreary interval .
- It is inconvenient to express large intervals of time in terms of days .
- Confidence limits are the upper and lower limits of the confidence interval .
- The confidence interval is the range of the estimate we are making .
What is the meaning of interval in Chinese and how to say interval in Chinese? interval Chinese meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.