- "well, agreed!" said the man, after an interval .
- He returned to work after an interval in hospital .
- It intervals the drone of an insect bored the air .
- An interval of a year elapsed before we were able to return .
- After a certain time interval it comes to rest again .
- "i love music," he told bertha in the interval .
- Contour interval is 10 feet .
- At intervals miss simon would make a tour of inspection .
- The disease recurs in epidemic cycles at two-to three-year intervals .
- The doctor visits his patients at their homes at regular intervals .
What is the meaning of interval in Chinese and how to say interval in Chinese? interval Chinese meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.